IS GOD SPEAKING TO YOU?

IS GOD SPEAKING TO YOU?

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

A VISION OF AN OPEN WINDOW~
Sunday morning, June 26, our Pastor David talked about God's Open Doors.  I nodded "Yes, yes!" as visions and words flooded my mind. I resisted an urge to get up, go to the podium and tell others about what I was hearing and seeing.  The vision kept coming and I didn't want do this until I had the whole vision.  So I missed God's timing, but He's having me write it out out for you now.
The vision began with what God has been saying about sending us "Open Windows", windows that will allow us to see what is going on in heaven, in our own lives and on earth these days. Look up and you will see mysteries made clear that you haven't seen or understood before.
When I looked I saw a plain, rectangular window in an almost empty room, except I was standing there.  I also saw a storm was taking place outside the closed window.  Lightening flashed, there were deep rolls of thunder, and rain pelted the glass.  Even so, I opened the window and some of the storm came into my room.  I slammed the window shut, thinking, surely I'm not supposed to open this window while the storm is raging!
Then I heard His voice. "I want you to trust me and open the window. I'm in control of the storm. You may get a little wet, but it will not harm you." - So I opened the window again and stood observing the drama in the heavens.  Next I saw great shafts of light coming down from above and piercing through thick black mountains of clouds.  They came like swiftly moving javelins of pure light that split the clouds apart, moving them back. Light entered my room and with it came a fresh, after the rain fragrance. I stood in front of the window, head thrown back, breathing in great gulps of clean, life giving air.  Then the vision faded.
Note: God's dreams and visions come with His authority. So look for windows in your life and don't be afraid to open them, even in the middle of a storm. God is with you. You will begin to see and understand what is happening to you and to people all around this planet. Mysteries may be explained and happenings may begin to make better sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment